·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spot prawn gumbo here.

·
"The Old Salt"
10,945 Posts
Coho with lemon pepper cooked on medium low in butter plus baked potato and fresh corn on the cob

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
I'm being boring tonight. Wife is at work, so it's me and the littles. We are having pizza. Saves me from having to clean the kitchen.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,920 Posts
G-town coho with garden corn.

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
How timely of a thread! I have a freezer dying that I defrosted and took stock of food this weekend. (Luckily I have more freezers) and now the bottom fish closure looming, and I am pretty low on bottom fish and tuna.

With that said I decided to try tacos made with ground beef from the store. I haven't done that in a few years, and let me tell you, yuck!!! Dog ate it though. If it wasn't for the garden veggies on it it would have gone straight to the trash and dog dish, what do they put in supermarket hamburger? It's just not good at all.

I think this weekend will be either a serious look at tuna and or bottom fish. And with venison getting low, I may have to get a quarter or side of beef again since I'm not hunting this year. Hafta get the freezer fixed or another first. Otherwise I'll go with salmon, halibut, catfish, shrimp or something else in the next tacos.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Beef stew tonight, coho tomorrow.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Spaghetti with homemade sauce my daughter has been canning for the last two days. Moose steaks with sliced tomatoes and cottage cheese the night before. Fresh black sea bass and sliced tomatoes night before that. Maybe BLTs tomorrow night.

Maybe one less tomato plant next year in the garden.:cool: Love this time of year!

·
Premium Member
17,456 Posts
Can of beans and some Tillamook Country Smoker beef jerky - Old Fashioned flavor. I'm going to be aromatic tomorrow. :whistle:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Pulled pork spaghetti tonight, but yesterday was fresh garden gazpacho with spotted shrimp toppings. Next up is smoked coho chowder! Love our cornucopia of wild foods we have to choose from. Chanterelles very soon :meme:!!!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Just got done grilling up 20 ribeye steaks for the crew, with sides of mac n cheese, potato salad, beans, and slaw from Hop N' Grape.

Sent from my Galaxy S8+ using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
1,165 Posts
Eating 2016 venison jerky smoked in teriyaki sauce. Also 2016 canned tuna mixed in ramen noodles. With pepper. Lots of pepper. :thisbig:

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Last night was halibut fish tacos in a lime/tomatillo/cilantro sauce, with fresh tortilla's.

·
Registered
890 Posts
great thread.. making me hungry. Does anyone have a good smoked salmon spread recipe? I have always used the one from Skipanon Seafood web site, but am looking to diversify..

1 - 20 of 1871 Posts