IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any reports on the upper river like mouth of cowlitz or the lewis for up river brights? Cant decide if I want to go back down to the mouth or fish around here. The only report I have is a guy from work said he limited around #72 on sun. Help! :whazzup: Is it time to start targeting the big boys?

"will fish for food and not work"

·
Registered
462 Posts
i was out at the mouth of the lewis this last sunday......nadda. Tried up in the river past the martin launch...nadda. Everyone we talked to had the same sob story. We just caught the last little bit of the outgoing tide, so threw out the alvins. Tried spinners of various sizes and colors. Tried wiggle warts and hot shots up in the river, and even tried some sand shrimp.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the report, I guess the river is still pretty slow, does anyone have any reports not looking for zipper lip spots just a little help. :smile:

·
Registered
869 Posts
mic4fish~

Why aren't you fishing your hometown river?? There are plenty of fish in there right now...head to mile post 8...my buddy is taking a limit every other day!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you talking dark tuelys or steelhead? I try and aviod my home river this time of year look at Bob Dawsons post and you will see why.

"The fish is melting line I cant get it out of the holder!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.