IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
STG,
Glad you had a wonderful vacation. Sounds like a classic to me. It sounded like you guys just kinda took your time and relaxed and enjoyed yourselves.

Often times in the past it seems like I tried to do too much (too much fishing/traveling) when I used to vacation and I was ready for a vacation when I got back.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience but at least they didn't steal your pots or traps also.

Felt bad I didn't get back with you on a few locations I had rock fished down that way years ago but just got caught up with other things and time ran out. But it sounds like you got in some redtail fishing and they are a blast anyway and excellent eating. You didn't mention eating any of them on your trip. If you did, what did you think of them? It's been quite a few years since I have eaten them but remember making some excellent fish sandwiches out of them.

I mentioned to an ifisher after you had left that you might have been in for a windy journey and might not get that much fishin' in but sounds like you had some decent weather at least part of the time.

Flip me an email sometime if you and your husband would be interested in catching some lings and bass off the rocks locally here. If I can't make it there are several ifisher's I showed the ropes this year that would be happy to show you around down here including Jamie (lingslayer) who is great company and a great fisherwoman.

Dan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.