Votes: 0 0.0%

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With ever drop, free spool, let down, cast I am searching for that elusive fish. I was just wondering what other ifishers would consider a TROPHY. This topic is only for the Chinook/King salmon!

· Registered
349 Posts
I've seen more than enough legitimate 30+ fish, I've only seen a few that I actually believe broke the 40 pound mark. A 30+ pound fish is definitely a toad, but a fish over 40 pounds is a trophy IMO.

· Banned
3,331 Posts
By Alaska state standards a 50+ pounder is a trophy...... Except the Kenai where a fish has to be 75+ to be officially reconized as a trophy........

I think any fish over 50# is a monster...

Here is a case in point..... Can u guess the weight????

· Registered
121 Posts
Dang Ty! Thats got to be the nicest Extra Large King I've seen yet. Almost always the real biguns are ugly to one degree or another, but that fish is a freakin chrome MX Missle OMG!!!
Nice one! :applause: :applause: :applause:
Jaeger

· Registered
694 Posts
Ty,

That thing has got to go 70# what a beautiful specimen, how long did that take to conquer? musta been one hellluva fight. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :dance: :dance: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Brian :grin:

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Beautiful Fish. You don't see those too often with that color or should I say lack of color in that river! Awsome fish!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.