IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Lol. New york steaks from costco $10 a lb.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Pork ribs with blackberry sauce. Side dish of grilled corn, avocado, tomato and cilantro salad with lime dressing.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Jambalaya for days....

·
Registered
747 Posts
Smoked salmon in the AM. Made smoked salmon dip. Made bowtie pasta with spinach & smoked salmon. Garlic parmesan baked halibut for dinner. It was a busy Sunday!

·
Registered
38,405 Posts
Cooked a rack of pork yesterday. Melt in you mouth tender and juicy.

Rubbed with spice mix, sprayed meat not covered with fat with oil. Put under broiler till fat was getting brown and chrispy. Turned oven down to 175 and opened oven door to let it cool. When it got under 200, shut the door. Temp held in the 190’s for quite a while. Put thermometer in at around 3 hours and it was 140. Slowly started raising the temperature to speed it up a bit. Ended at 275 and the temp finally hit 160. Shut off the oven and let it sit a while. Next time I’ll probably set temp at 200/225 and leave it there till done. 200 with bone out, 22 bone in. Probably take five hours overall. Once you cook a pork loin this slow way you’ll never do another way again.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Fish and chips with Fresh Halibut from Thursday’s trip on Shake and bake. My daughters birthday made her very happy as it is one of her favorite meals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
Got a deluxe 1/4 pounder w/ cheese meal. Since I swore off fast food most of the time , a sack of Micky Dees was gourmet. Don't tell my wife though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts