IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doesnt get any better than this folks, I basicly bought myself a nice little trailer today, with sturdy removable sidwalls and a few other doodads, and I got a well equipped drift boat for free!~ 10 ft don hill with oars, locks, anchor/line rodholders, cooler with a swivel seat, saweet little ride!

Heres to "Whopper stopper" for the smokin deal! (pictured saying fare-well to his drifter buddy- you look so emotional Jay! :wink: )

Thumbs up to IFish and thanks Mr Bill Monroe for taking the sting out of my purchase (like there was any) by taking a dandy chainsaw off my hands.

How this boat didnt get sold already here at IFish is beyond me!

Some fish are gonna die this weekend!

[ 07-02-2003, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: cirrhosis-of-the-river ]

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Cool!!! Nice little tailer and boat.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Looks like our first Tillamook River tidewater boat. Can you say - "Chinook Sleigh Ride"! :grin:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
wow that was one heck of a deal :cheers: Congrats on your new boat

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, it wasnt exactly free, but to buy the trailer new from what Ive seen lately, the boat didnt cost much. I got it all for half the price of an unbuilt barebones boat by itself. anyone want to join me on my maiden voyage tomorrow? Twin Bridges to town.

Ill be pumping shrimp early in S. Lincoln city (taft) if the tides allow. Cant depend on a certain bait shop down here to be open.

·
Registered
19,910 Posts
COTR, nice boat dude, what a smokin deal, quick go buy a lottery ticket. I see small coastal rivers in your future.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I will have to show you something this fall when the first good rains come.

Killer little boat Doug. Hurry up and get some blood in that thing.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Paul, this "something" wouldnt involve any explosives or possibly have me labled "accomplis" would it? :wink: (wish I had a copy of that report!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts