IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, once again Team Baby Arm & Team Clown Frown join forces.

I'm going to keep it short tonight cause I'm beat (sorry), We started fishing at 07:00 around the Saint Helens area and we didn't start getting into fish till around 09:00 (current starting ripping then) it was a consistent day of fishing after that, till around 18:00. All in all we had 2 drive bys 1 lost at the boat and 5 boated.

We were using K-15's with Sardines (the norm)

We'll be out in full force tomorrow so pull up and say Hi.

Steve & Clown, Today rocked, it was a day to remember. No screwing around just strait up fishing.

TiP: Target the shallows.

Bobby.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Sweet Bobby & Clown :dance: :bowdown: :dance:

Gotta love that Clown Frown in the middle I heard you had your chances Clown :hoboy: You get them next time :grin:

Bobby I hope you saved some mojo for tomorrow so you can get me our bro ZaQ but especaillay Bobby Jr. a fish or 6 tomrrow! :cheers:

·
Registered
14,759 Posts
Good job Bobby!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Bobby quit calling me while I'm working. There is only one way for me to justify it for ever pound down or fishing on I made a $100 :dance: . I almost has shane out on that water today but he could not find sitter soon enough...........Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well Done Bobby and fellow fish slayers! :bowdown: Enjoy the PICS. See you out there Saturday!

[ 05-08-2003, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Lucky Larry ]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well Done Bobby and fellow fish slayers! :bowdown: Enjoy the PICS. See you out there Saturday! That new Shimano reel is getting closer & closer. :cheers:

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Too many fish, you will please drop one off in my kitchen for processing.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

maybe next year

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Nice catch! Guy in the middle with the little one doesn't look nearly as happy as you other two though! Can't figure it out :wink: :grin: :cheers:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I thought the Columbia was slowing down?

Could you give me a general location, you can E-mail me if you'd like.

Good job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts