IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the Willie on Friday by Meldrum Bar and saw a handful of fish caught, probably about 15 throught out the whole day and I had one takedown and missed it :depressed: took the head off of my prawn, but the gami did not hook. Trolled the mouth of the Willie on Saturday are their was diesel fuel everywhere, so me moved up by the channel and their was nothing happening, moved out into the Columbia and there was still nothing happening. We saw one fish caught all day and hear of 4 others. Yesterday was by far the worst day of Springer fishing I have had and seen all year. Any ideas on what the fishing will be like for next week? Is this the end of the run? I was thinking it woudl be good till the middle of May, but now I am starting to second guess myself.

Z

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Don't ask me! :smile:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Don't give up. When the sun comes out the fish will bite. Last year my best days were in May to middle of June. It will happen. :smile:

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
THEY ARE IN TILLAMOOK BAY, TRASK AND WILSON RIVER. WATCH FOR 5 YEAR OLD WHISKEY CREEK FISH, WITH THE LEFT VENT MISSING. THEIR SHOULD BE A FEW OF THESE COMING IN. HAVE HEARD OF TWO ALREADY ,IN THE 31LB CLASS. IF YOU GET ONE PLEASE LET US KNOW. THANKS --JERRY

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
I can tell you that they did not go up the Clackamas. :hoboy:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Interesting...I will be real interested to see how the fishing is this week and next....had a buddy who went to Wind River today and he said it was slow!!!! He saw 10 fish caught by 2:00 PM today. :depressed:

Z

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish they were :grin:

·
Registered
14,790 Posts
Fishbait,

Hope you wont be in a white..or black boat tomorrow. If black, wear your anti-bio hazard suit and don't let him cough on yah. :laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts