IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Got my little brother out on his first goose hunt today and wouldn't you know it, we kill our first snow
ever! :dance: :dance: We left at 12:00pm with 8 geese and one mallard. We could have stayed and limited, but we felt we already had a great day and we're hungry. :food: Here is me with the snow, and Caleb with his first goose. I also got to pop a greenhead that I called right in during the thick fog of the morning.

[/url]

I finally learned how to post pics, so here is a couple of other hunts when I actually remembered to bring the camera along.

Sorry it is so long, but I hope you enjoy. :cheers: Cody

· Banned
5,336 Posts
Nice work on the Geese.

I just got out my goose dekes last night. I am going to make a run on them very soon.

You guys look to have the drill down, and congrats on the snow... Kind of unusual to get one around here.

I never have.

· Registered
503 Posts
just figures that when i have to work he gets a snow. he had a great day out there wish i could have been with him. oh by the way the red head in some of those pics is me just to give ya the heads up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.