IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geessshh, I thought I would never land another fish. After losing two Steelies and a Chinook at the bank in the last few weeks I figured I was jinxed, cursed or hexxed or all of the above.

This summer hen took the corkie and yarn deep and put on a really good show/fight.

I got this one at: NFL, hatchery, North side, on the point using 1 dk. orange #12 corkie w/ dark orange yarn and shimp scent. River flow is 2000 CSF.

:smile:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nice bright fish. Congrats. Thanks for the tip on your setup. Always nice to see what the fish are biting on.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Nicely done, Fast Water! That is a beauty

Looking forward to getting back up there for some of that action. :grin: :grin:

Steve :cheers:

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Nice fish Mark. Might be down there this weekend, don't know yet. Most likely gonna go down and fish for some Astoria Sturgeon!
Nice Fish!

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! :smile:

There is still a bite for Chinnok and the summer Steelhead are there but not in numbers. Mornings are better than evenings.

:smile:

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Nice fish Mark, I'm going to have to hook up with you after Dad's surgery is all squared away for some much needed stress relief. Congrats bud, Earl.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Earl. Keep us up to date with Jerry's surgery. Fingers crossed and best wishes. :grin:

[ 05-29-2003, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: Fast Water ]

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Nice fish Mark!! Maybe I'll see you up there. I am trying to make it up there in the next day or so. Congrats!! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
that is one nice looking fish :shocked: even better it was missing the adipose fin :grin:

[ 05-30-2003, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Quick Fisher ]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts