IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to ifish, NIKON!!!
NIKON will be hosting our hunting board, with their awesome optics! :smile: I'm so proud to have them on board!! :smile: :smile:

Anyway, they sent me some really cool things in the mail to share with you. I'll be running some contests for some great Nikon wax caps, and cotton caps, and a product called a Lens Pen.

The Lens Pen is great for cleaning lenses on binoculars, any optics, and cameras.

It's a pen, with a retractable brush to remove dust particles on one side, and a unique flexible cleaning pad on the other! It's really handy!

So, if you'd like to win one Lens Pen, please follow the rules below!

Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

Please follow me to the Nikon web site!

Nikon has a cool new product out, that is great for on the water. You know how difficult it is to focus with binoculars while on the water? It makes you dizzy, while riding the wakes, up and down!

Nikon's new 14x40 "product" is the world's first dual mode, digitally stabilized marine binocular. This 14 power binocular is optimized for use on boats, in moving vehicles, or in aircraft.

and now... for the question!

What is this product called???

OK, here we go again.... Ready, Set??? Jennie will be going to the post office, soon!
:smile:

Jen

·
Registered
105 Posts
Rats! I would of had it but I had to log back in for some reason. ARRGHHH

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would love to try those!!!

Anyway, atworkalot wins...

Atworkalot, does your boss know about this? :smile:

Please send work address and boss name to [email protected].

:cheers: Kidding!
Please send your mailing address, asap, so I can get this out to you!

Congrats! They are so cool!

Jen

·
Registered
105 Posts
Whoa, what a gesture! :bowdown:

No matter what Jen does thanks AtWorkAlot.

Jen, maybe Nikon would send us a few StabilEyes to check out. They probably need our field input. Yea, thats the ticket. :wink:

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gear up, send me your addie, asap... Leaving soon.

Atworkalot, that was a very nice gesture!!!

Jen

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It would be neat, to get some stabileyes and do a contest, where five winners win, or something, and we all get a turn trying them out, and sharing our reports with the others? Then, if that worked out, we could pick another five winners... I'll look into it.

That would be fun!

·
Premium Member
14,395 Posts
actually, that brings up a really great idea. we could get an item in, say the stabileyes, rods, whatever. they could be passed around a group of folks with the responsibility to treat the gear properly, use it and give a tech report on it. you might have to pony up a deposit of some sort to ensure that the gear makes it back into the right hands once they're done with it.

whaddya think?

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, I've pondered this idea, and it has been approached to me by different companies. There are lots of liability issues, though, as you have thought of. What happens if one person has an accident with them, etc? Then everyone loses their deposit?

Anyway, it's worth thinking about! Fun and educational!

The ifish product reviews. :smile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts