IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Administrator
129,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd take a minute and welcome a few new sponsors to ifish.

First, we have Fisherman's Shack where you can find quality rod and spinner components, amongst many other fine products! Welcome!

Then, we have Konezone High Visibility Trolling Flashers. Great, Oregon based company that is going to be helping us with our Ready, Set contests, really soon! They are really pretty! Go look! :smile:

Also, in the near future, we will have Salmon Trout Steelheader, the number one anglers magazine around, and I'm sure you are familiar with them. Nick Amato will be joining ifish and telling a fish "tail" or two. I guess there is a new video coming out with Eric Linde and Carmen Mcdonald that you'll want to get your hands on.

And Water Ready! Cataraft rentals and sales, located in Lyons, Oregon, will be hosting our fly board. Water Ready is a company devoted to things people enjoy most with water sports and family fun on the water. Services such as, maintaining & inspections of boats and trailers, restoration, to custom built parts and accessories. Specialty products include custom-built swim platforms, homeowner docks, cataraft rentals and sales, and radio control boats.

I really appreciate their help in maintaining the costs of the board, and hope that we can support these fine businesses, in return!

Thanks,
Jen

[ 01-04-2004, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

· Scallywag
3,215 Posts
Excellent! :cool:

More phone numbers and addresses we CAN post :wink: J.K. Mod's..

It's great to have some more local businesses with us! :cheers:

Welcome to all of the new sponsors, Glad to have you aboard! :cheers:

· Administrator
129,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Uh oh, Boatdog! It seems that everyone can post more phone numbers, except for you.
I have put you on phone number probation for two weeks. (Ha! Joke!)
:shocked:

The Flashers are gorgeous. They will be available at the Sportsman Shows, too.

I'll find out where else.

Jen

[ 01-04-2004, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

· Banned
3,331 Posts
Congradualations to the shop with the best spinner components and tackle variety in the Northwest.

Hey guys, this is the most honest guy u will meet in the bussiness!!!!!

Go to his site and his shop, garanteed for a great conversation.

I have never gone there and not learned something!!! :cheers: :smile: :cheers:

· Registered
2,930 Posts
Jennie, great job on getting Don Greene's shop signed up. The Fisherman's Shack has been recieving great word-of-mouth advertising here for a long time for one reason: It is a fantastic tackle shop. I hope the business relationship is very rewarding for both of you. Don is the best small business owner I have ever met. I am headed up next weekend for more spinner components, the shack has the best.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.