IFish.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I didn't get to fish this weekend. I was wondering how everyone did this weekend. I heard that the Wilson put out some fish. Let's hear how you did before most all of us have to be back at work Monday morning. Time to turn the rivers over to the retirees and unemployed types for the week days......

·
Registered
195 Posts
I just got on here to as the to ask the same thing. Looks loke you beat me by about 4 minutes there fatfish. Got the whole week off so none of you weekend warriors will be out there :tongue: . I wonder if the wife will notice if I am gone on Thursday morning when she wakes up :mad: . Probally not even worth the try.

notaclue :shrug:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Yea 2 days of work and fish the rest of the week and weekend starting at the Deschutes and hit all the rivers I like and end up at the Wilson.
Will the wife miss me??? proubly not, just bring home fish.
Maybe some clam diggen in between

A early Thanksgiven to all, and tight lines.

RIVER-RAT.

·
Registered
395 Posts
At first I thought someone was trying to get my attention then I read the post. It's funny you titled it what you did, I just happen to pick that name when I registered because I only got to fish the weekends at the time and It seemed like it was always a battle.

Later Geoff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts