IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring chinook and summer steelhead fishing below Blue creek has picked up some the last few days.

We have caught chrome bright springers the last four days, with the largest (our biggest Cowlitz springer ever) close to 35# on thursady which we went 4-7.

Summer steelhead fishing also started picking up thursday as well, we have boated 6 the last two nights between 6:00 and 7:30 p.m. in the hatchery drift below BC...with some nice fish upto 15#

We do have a few of these springer/steelhead combo trips open, weekday and weekends...and should be good the next few weeks :cheers:

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Zueth, were running divers and bait, and back bouncing for the springers. We're boondoggin(sidedrifting) for the summer steelhead.....and we hook a few springers side drifting and a few steelhead on bait divers :cheers:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Nice fish

Something strikes me in your photos... all you guys are so very clean, your clothes are clean, and your hair is not messed up... hmmmmm... I need to get some soap for my fishing partners
:laugh:

·
Registered
14,790 Posts
Thanks RR,

Soon as I collect a few more springer hens, I'll be up there in that mess side drifting too.

VERY pretty springers.

GRB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts