IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished the falls a few times last year and have been there 3 times this year. Spoke to a few others in the area and no one had ever done or seen a drift boat go over. I did today!

We saw the boat as other fishermen were yelling. The guy was really pulling on the oars and was yelling something at his passenger. They hit the falls off to the east side and the front end of the boat went under for a second or two. They came up a lot wetter and riding a little lower. I really thought I was going to be picking their stuff up, but they made it. They beached the boat, drained the water, changed underwear, and rowed back up to take a picture. It was certainly entertaining, but I would not recommend it to anyone. I guess the falls are 10-12' tall. Anyone with more experience ever seen this? or done it?

They said they didn't know about the falls and it was their first time on the river.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That had to be quite a site and to think I stayed home today. I Probably wouldn't of had my camera ready anyway.

1,382 Posts
I have heard of people that run it although I have never seen anyone with big enough kahonies to do it. I have looked it over pretty good fishing bleow it out of my boat all I got to say is anyone that runs it has big balls or no brains it aint for me I will keep launching below it and live to kill more fish

1 - 4 of 4 Posts