IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recived a flyer today on this ??? new offer/subscribe to Washington/Oregon magazine,
Has anyone out there found it to be worth the 12.00 bucks a year, or just good reading matural??
Thanks River-Rat.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I subscribe the that periodical, but I won't be renewing. The reason for this is they don't seem to cover salmon fishing enough. If you are into hunting or trout fishing, this is the magazine for you. Personally I will stick with STS.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
I just renewed. Some of the articles are very detailed and helpful, others are just plain boring...

It's not bad entertainment for $12 a year.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's OK. I've subscribed for about 4 years and it is worth the $12.00. Every edition has something that is worthwhile. Some of the fishing articles in particular are pretty specific and useful. Those I keep and file, the rest of the magazine goes into recycle.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have been in the area for less than four years. The magazine tells about when and what is running, public access etc. It has definately helped me. Maybe the natives allready know that but I still don't

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hay thanks guys as I never heard of this, and like you said, from all, It's only 12.00 bucks so I well give it a try, just 1 less case of beer this year.
THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLYED. RIVER-RAT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts