IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some companys are running some deals right now, I just wanted to see what's out there. I'm in the market for my first wall tent. Looking for a tent that comes with a stove. If you are looking to part ways with yours, please let me know what you have. Looking for a tent that is still in great condition. I'd like it to last awhile. Looking for 14x16 or bigger.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Vendor
47 Posts
Hi Steve,
We sell Montana Canvas wall tents and Riley Stoves, we would be happy to help get you set up. We also have Montana Canvas wall tents and the Colt Riley wood stove available for rent if you would like to try before you buy. Let us know if we can help in any way.
Cheers!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'v also been researching for wall tents and found Montana Canvas will finance for you if you don't have the cash to buy it. Oh and I just looked at backcountryrentals site and you can do payments through quadpay.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Cadiaz and Blueline what size wall tents are you guys looking for I am considering down sizing and selling a few tents.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm looking for something along the lines of 14x16, to no bigger than a 16x20. It will be used to house three guys or me and a handful of kids.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you seen the special Davis tent is advertising? Look on CL or give them a call.
I have! Some very good deals! I just wanted to see what was out there used. I can rarely find them on Craigslist, or when I do they are in poor condition. I’ve only been looking regularly for a month though.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I have! Some very good deals! I just wanted to see what was out there used. I can rarely find them on Craigslist, or when I do they are in poor condition. I’ve only been looking regularly for a month though.
PM coming your way.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Steve,
We sell Montana Canvas wall tents and Riley Stoves, we would be happy to help get you set up. We also have Montana Canvas wall tents and the Colt Riley wood stove available for rent if you would like to try before you buy. Let us know if we can help in any way.
Cheers!
Do you have a storefront in Bend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
684 Posts
I know some companys are running some deals right now, I just wanted to see what's out there. I'm in the market for my first wall tent. Looking for a tent that comes with a stove. If you are looking to part ways with yours, please let me know what you have. Looking for a tent that is still in great condition. I'd like it to last awhile. Looking for 14x16 or bigger.

Thanks,
Steve
Check out Bussard and Sons in Albany. You can have a brand new tent for cheaper than a used Montana Canvas. My family has been using them for 30 years probably. If you want to upgrade they take trade ins if you bought it from them as well. You can have them clean it, dry it and or treat it every year if you want as well. Great company.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts