IFish Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
430 Posts
Ketchup is disgusting so I consider it a favor. One the other hand they can have my mustard packets when they pry them from my cold dead hands.
Ketchup does NOT take a backseat to mustard and if I hear any of that nonsense again, I will be forced to hold your head under water until the bubbles stop!

·
Premium Member
14,558 Posts
Recreational Outrage.
I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of my new favorite catch phrase. Thank you sir!

And you know it's fall when a thread about ketchup packets has two pages of replies in less than four hours. Deep breath folks. There's still a lot of winter to get through until springers.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Hierarchy of Condoments

Ketchup

1)Heinz
2)Del Monte or Hunts 😳😂🤔

Mustard

Frenchs or Heinz

Heinz wins on ham in mornings at restaurant,kinda good on Burgers

Mayonnaise

1)Bestfoods

2)Don’t know any others 😂

We are faced with some serious Dilemmas 😳🌭🥩🤔

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Mustard and Ketchup. Two condiments that are must haves in our house. Oh wait my wife says Mayonnaise too😋😋🥩🍔🥪🇺🇲

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
In LA it will soon be against the law to provide customers with ketchup or mustard unless they ask for it. Part of the climate change response.

"The new ordinance will forbid restaurants with 26 or more employees from handing out ketchup and mustard packets without customers requesting them. The ordinance will apply to all restaurants by April 2022."

In June a similar ban will go statewide as an addition to the existing straw ban.
With all the social problems in California, this is the one thing they want to bring to the front? OH yea thats right, it's California. Same crap just a different day.

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
Ifish at its finest grumpy old men complaining about condiment laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vertebrate Cartoon Font Mammal Organism

Some of y'all need a new hobby. Outrage at a law that actually kinda makes sense and is in another state? My god the inconvenience! If that spreads here, think of all the time we will waste asking for condiments! Now leave me alone, I got to go back to complaining on the internet.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Never been a big fan of plain old yellow mustard. But some upper end mustards from places like edelweiss for brats and sausages are awesome. There house made mustard is currently my favorite! As for ketchup. Some things require it. Bbq’d burgers, hot dogs, Hashbrowns and eggs….etc.

My crazy wife and almost her entire immediate family put ketchup on turkey @ thanksgiving. A few of “them” also put ketchup on PRIME RIB! 🙄

21 - 40 of 70 Posts