IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is me, I am a fishing bum.

You can tell a fishing bum by the unshaven look, messed up hair, shirt with fish blood and pop on it and the weird tan lines on the feet from the sandles!

I want to go fishing Wed, Thur this week and all of next week, want to go along? If you can fish during the week, be on time, pitch in for some gas I wouldnt mind taking you out on my boat. My other Carrot Brothers may tag along, or not since they have to work once in a while and I dont want to get in their way.

If you are interested in going please personal message me through this board, give me some bio information and I will try to make things work out so we can go fishing together.

I just know there is a 50+lber out there somewhere waiting to jump in my boat!

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
I may have to take you up on your offer. I'll give you a call later in the week after I look at my schedule.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I don't have anything scheduled for Wed or Thurs yet. After Tuesday night I might not have to work all week. Can you say $10,000 and I'm done for the week.........chris

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right on XTC :dance: :dance:

You do that and the rest of the weeks on me :cheers:

Small Fry you know my number buddy :grin:

·
Registered
217 Posts
5-cents,,It'd be great to meetup with someone that can fish during the week, settin anchor by myself isa hassle. Where do you launch from?..I also havea boat witha lota time on my hands an also a fishin Bum :grin: I launch alot from chinook landing er the fishery maybe we could trade up days on our boats?...Justa thought. I dont mind @ all $$ fer gas either! I could (will) fish tomarrow (takein the wife out fishin Wed) thursday is open but have to work thurs night @ 6 so have ta be home in time fer dinner& shower..next week~~ sigh~~ full schedule except friday...then off for 2 weeks! :dance: ..

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Im available any day!! Im on temporary retirement. Plus I have those same funky tan lines on my feet.!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,907 Posts
Hey 5 Cents we have the same job. See those boats below ya? Picked up a 42#er last Wed. right there. If ya need a partner and don't mind an old fart,I'm your guy. Hey I'll show ya my custom Alvin I painted up. Drop me a email any time,fishin is my mission.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I would very much appreciate the opportunity to learn from the master. the one that the fish god has smiled upon. I am available to fish any day but Thursday. Give me a ring if you still have any open seats. Jason 360-892-2168

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I took my sandles off, and got rid of my tan lines, but I would love to go. I can make it for wednesday, or thursday. Have gas money, and whatever!!! Let me know.

Todd

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'm in for an I-FISH hogline next week! I plan on fishing Sept 10 thru the 14th. Lets do it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Howdy 5 Cents, It would be terrific to have the opportunity to Salmon fish with you Thursday. Have already set the day aside for fishing almost every week this fall. I have a burning desire to catch more and learn more. Don't have my own boat yet, and don't know where to get them from the bank right now...it's been keeping me awake at night. I've been a fishing nut for most of my almost 36 yrs, from Idaho to WA, and now here in the Portland area. I'd pitch in a fair share for fuel/expenses, and I'm always on time for fishing.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts