IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the consideration of one (1) Dr. Pepper soft drink I am presenting a 32 inch walk behind mower with grass gobbler. Five forward speeds, reverse and can slam dunk an acre of sod before Gilligan's on his third "but Skipper". The reason its only a soda and not $1000 is because it needs assembled. I ordered new piston rings but never got around to putting it back together. And i dont want to start now cause ive got fish to catch and
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Green Wheelbarrow
tacos to eat. Mower is complete and will do someone some good or you could just reassemble the motor or put a new one on and sell it. I just want it gone, and whe i say "I" i mean the wife. Please, someone, anyone???
Gordon, 541 280 6494 in Bend

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Crap! We literally just got home from Sunriver three hours ago. And had a half empty trailer just to carry the canoe. I don’t think you’ll have any trouble getting it gone. Just wish I would have logged on before we left.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts