IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a tag on line for washington. Can any one tell me were to get a harvest tag on the way to the wind river. I want to fish early AM can any one help? thanks Fishmore1
Im comming all the way from Sweet Home

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
main st conveniencr store strvenson wa just as you get to town

wind river is 680 below the falls 677 above
drano is 618

[ 04-17-2003, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: norms gone fishing too ]

·
Registered
160 Posts
I used to fish out there back in the day but its been a while. There is no where close to the wind that I can think of. Maybe a place out in Stevensen or maybe out in Goldendale. If I do remember correctly, there was a little minit mart between the Wind and Drano that I think sold licenses but I am not sure. Thats the best I can do without looking on a map. You may want to try wdfw website. They may tell you where license vendors are located throughout the state.

Good luck...

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Another spot would be Jimbo's Chevron in Washougal/Camas across HWY 14 from the boat ramp.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help I will pick one up in the morning thanks Fishmore1

·
Registered
437 Posts
Might try the minny mart across from the parkers landings and the Ford dealer. I know they are open early and they will have them if you go on the washington side to go to the wind. :cheers:

:dance:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Cant even find Verns house and now we gotta look for a Mini Mart?
:wink:

·
Registered
147 Posts
If your comming from sweethome Main Street as you come into Stevenson open 24/7. 1 mi. east of the launch at the Wind is Wind river resort opens about 0500 If you cross at hood river bridge mart on the north end of the hood river bridge open 24/7 both 24/7s also do gas good luck we got a gob of fish in right now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts