1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
119,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!? :flag2:

Volunteer Schedule is HERE!

I'm in a pickle.
We used to have our own booth, but I gave it up, as Ifish and the kwikfish were a guest in another booth. I had help from the people in the booth, when I couldn't be there. This year, they are too busy to sell the kwiks, but we are still welcome in the booth, if need be.

I can't do full days, any more, due to my health (or lack thereof!) and I can't drive at night.

So, either I'm going to limit my time where kwiks are available to 5-6 hours a day... (and it would have to be daylight hours...
Or...
I'm going to have to find volunteers to help sell the kwikfish at the booth... (It could be several volunteers, that work four hours at a time, or whatever...
Or...
I'm going to have to find someone that has a booth, who wants traffic at their booth, and will do the kwikfish sales in trade. I could be in a different booth each day, or the same one... I don't care, as long as people know ahead of time.

Now, if I do it myself, and limit my time, people who bought kwikfish will be put out, as they might not be there when I am there.

So, the best would be to have volunteers work the booth, (tickets will be provided) or to find people who want me to be a guest in their booth, in trade for helping me sell kwiks on my off time.

I wish I had more time to figure this out, but I just found out myself.

Help? Someone?

If nothing else, I'll just not go to the show, and end up mailing all kwiks this year. Pheh. Won't that be fun? Not! :)

Jen

·
Administrator
119,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: yikes! Kwikfish in a pickle! The show

Wait. I could pay my son to work the booth...

If anyone is interested in giving back and volunteering for a while, I can make a schedule to fill out. Let me know! I used to rely on volunteers for this, and the mods would do it, but we don't have as many mods, these days!

Or, if you know of a booth that would like to have lots of traffic, let me know! :) That's why most booths welcome us. ifish makes your booth look really busy, busy, busy! I've been asked multiple times, "WHAT ARE YOU SELLING!?!" LOLOL

You can either post here, or use the contact form, or PM me.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts

I can volunteer some time.

·
Administrator
119,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Looks like it's you n me. Cookieman!

Hey, guys?
If you want kwikfish at the show, we need some help!

Thanks!

Jen

·
Administrator
119,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Oh, dear. If you want to save me some time, come to the show! :) Do you know what it's like mailing all those packages? LOL. It's a lot of work! So much easier, to just hand it to you!

Here I am, mail order kwikfish, 2007

·
Administrator
119,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Awe, duckyducky, that's so sweet! But, no thank you! I think we will do just fine. My son has offered to bail me out, if nothing else.
Looks like we also have some volunteers! Could still use more, though!
I can do days... but I will need help nights.

·
Registered
More of a troller but not a troll !
333 Posts

I may be able to help based on the date pm me

·
Registered
2,371 Posts

Well Jennie, looks like 3 of us so far! Hope more of the people that like this site will commit.:pray:

·
Registered
5,575 Posts

Could there be an ifish Pizza party, get together, mailing event?

·
Registered
More of a troller but not a troll !
333 Posts

I say all the volunteers go take a day and fish together !

·
Registered
4,033 Posts

I can take Thursday and Friday all day if it helps...

·
Administrator
119,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Could there be an ifish Pizza party, get together, mailing event?
That would be fun! But, they don't all come in (the orders) at one time, so that would be difficult.

I do think we should have a pizza get together, ANYHOW!

·
Administrator
119,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I'll put up a schedule in a little bit. Pete says he has Wednesday whenever I get tired, till close.
I will be working every day open till I poop out. My son David says he'll take the evenings. So, we do really have it covered, unless you really want to help out. I would like to meet you guys, so I hope you still want to! :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts