IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone subscribe to this? Doesn't seem like a bad deal and I was thinking about signing up. I can't find any reviews though and have searched through IFish. Thoughts?

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Is that his monthly tackle box subscription? Have considered it myself.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I thought of doing it but then I'll be sitting on stuff and stuff and stuff and stuff...like I'm already not Besides being married..I don't like subscriptions .. free will...buy as I want..if its a buck or two costly..thats okay with me. I want what I want..not what's imposed. Marriage is the only subsciption I have and I'll subscribe again to my better half.....noo thats a lie..I do have fish/hunt magazines subscriptions too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With a newly acquired boat, I was thinking of giving it a shot for a year. I think after 12 months I’d have a little bit of everything to try and see what works then buy in bulk what I like.
If not many people have purchased this from Pro, I may just dive in and write a review of what I received.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I‘ve had the subscription for quite a while. Like mentioned above, Pro is one of the nicest guides out there and he’s always answered any questions I’ve had. If you are looking to build up your spinner collection it is definitely worth it. He does a great job of sending out gear that is relevant to the upcoming season and sending out a variety. I‘ve got gear for bottom fish, Kokanee, steelhead…etc.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I‘ve had the subscription for quite a while. Like mentioned above, Pro is one of the nicest guides out there and he’s always answered any questions I’ve had. If you are looking to build up your spinner collection it is definitely worth it. He does a great job of sending out gear that is relevant to the upcoming season and sending out a variety. I‘ve got gear for bottom fish, Kokanee, steelhead…etc.
Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes i do . for christmas vip sent me the vip custom yeti and a couple spinners , . i have also gotten a steelhead starter tackle box just too name a few and lots of spinners and gear bumpers etc. i really enjoy the subscription.
For $20 a month, do you feel like you are getting $20 worth of gear/tackle? I think it's a pretty cool business idea, and if it were advertised more or more known about what you receive, I think it would be a big hit here in the NW.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Pro is a great guy with great custoner service. If he run out of anything, he'll let you know. Couple yrs ago I can't recall the name of blade but I ordered whole bunch and he ran out of obe specific style, he called me and updated my order and few days later after I received my initial order, I recieved those blades separately. What elsr one wants in terms of customer service?? I buy quite a few of his stuff. Most of my titanium bumpers came from him when titanium bumpers suddenly became a thing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
340 Posts
For $20 a month, do you feel like you are getting $20 worth of gear/tackle? I think it's a pretty cool business idea, and if it were advertised more or more known about what you receive, I think it would be a big hit here in the NW.

yes i think its worth it.I like there products that i get and the viedos are good too that he posts sometimes about what he is sending if people are unaware if we dont know or want too learn something new , my house to sportco is 42 mins, my house to bobs is 1hr49mins and fishersmans marine is 2hr 20 . i will post what i get this month when i get it . also i know gibbs is doing a monthly box also dont know all the details but its roughly 139-175 a month .

·
Registered
150 Posts
What all did you receive in the last box?
July was a nice assortment of spinners for anchor fishing. I haven’t checked the mail yet for this month but I will let you know. Pro does a good job of stocking the boxes for what is in season. If you spinner fish this is definitely for you. A majority of what he sends are killer blades and built spinners

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
6 spinners delivered for $20 ? They’re not that cheap in a store.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts