IFish Fishing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This morning Mike Arreola "rola76" tragically passed away.........My prayers are with the family :pray: ....... We'll miss you bud......Looks like services are going to be in Yakima this Saturday, 5/24, but they are not sure on time yet but looks to be somewhere aroiund noon. When I hear the exact details I will put them up......

(I hope you don't mind me honoring him with this picture.- Jen)

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
Re: Very Sad Day..........

WOW, sucks to hear. I was looking for him at Drano a couple weekends ago...

Thoughts are with his family!:pray::angel1:

·
Registered
5,192 Posts

Oh no, that's sad to hear. Never met him but always enjoyed his posts and pasion for fishing. Prayers are with his family.

RR.

·
Registered
16,951 Posts

This morning Mike Arreola "rola76" tragically passed away.........My prayers are with the family :pray: ....... We'll miss you bud......
Darn, that's very tough to read.

Rola76 was a valued IFisher and always seemed to have positive vibe in his posts.

Our thoughts to his family and friends.......:pray:

·
Registered
12,322 Posts

He posted just this morning.....sad.

·
Administrator
41,357 Posts

My condolences and prayers for friends and family. It's always a dark day when we lose one of our own.

·
Registered
13,576 Posts

wow I always enjoyed Rola76 he always brought a positive attitude on ifish. rp

·
Registered
3,268 Posts

Holy &$%^.....I'm at a total loss. Never met the man...but would have really liked to...great posts, obvious zest for life....

Prayers for his family.....

·
Registered
22,370 Posts

This is a shock! Always enjoyed his postings here and his contributions to the board. Never met him but he was on a list of folks that I would like to have met.

Prayers for his family and friends.:(

·
Registered
4,218 Posts

Bummer, I really enjoyed his posts and hoped one day to get a chance to fish with him.

JD

·
Registered
835 Posts

He will be missed
My daughter was one of his students and my wife worked closly with him on the PTO, they are devistated. To all who knew him and his family, you are in our prayers:pray::pray::pray:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts

Wow - life is short, live every minute of it... I am sorry to hear this.:( I'm going home to hug my kids.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts

Such a young guy ..... that is really a bummer

·
Registered
10,822 Posts

WOW!! :( Mike bought an electric trolling motor from me a couple years back...

Prayers for the family and friends! :pray: :pray:

Anyone know what happened?

-jokester

·
Registered
4,387 Posts

So sorry to hear of this. I always enjoyed his posts and he always had a great positive light about him that I am going to miss deeply. What a horrible ordeal, anyone know what happened?

·
Registered
18,557 Posts

OMG! :eek:

That is sad beyond words.

To be taken in the absolute prime of his life... WOW... That's just too much to bear.

Based on the upbeat posts he shared here, I've always thought, "Now there's a dude I'd like to fish with someday."

So much for someday..... :(

I agree with Shane, gonna go home to hug my kid(s). I really need to make more of an effort to call them more often. Life is already too short as it is without a tragedy like this bringing it to an even more premature ending.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts

How sad! Mike, I love your storys here On Ifish! You were a very positive young man! I always read your post! You will be missed! Praying for family and friends!:pray:

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.