IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of ling, salmon and rockfish filets that I want to get up to Vancouver and Longview, Wa.

Anyone coming down to Depoe bay that would be interested in transporting some of them back with them?

I would be willing to reward you with some filets if you would be so kind.

Might possibly decide to go up there Wednesday if no one can take them up on Tuesday.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
501 Posts
Dan, I'm hoping to come down this Friday if that helps. No reward necessary, you've helped me enough already :bowdown: . Wish I could come down sooner.

love2fish
Ralph

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ralph. :laugh:

Hey thanks Steve! They won't be too fresh by Friday though.

Might just make a run up there on Wednesday if no one is coming down from there tomorrow or Wednesday.

If I do come up I'll try and catch ya there in Vancouver on the way down.

What's happening with you on Friday? Going out on the big blue? You and Martin85 should be here now. The ocean is nice and bottom fishing is excellent and salmon fishing is good.

I'll call you.

Dano

·
Registered
501 Posts
Yeah Dan, Chris and I were thinking of trying to get out for some halibut if the weather holds. If not, we might just do the bottomfish and salmon thing. Look me up if you get up this way.

Steve

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Dan, I can't get down there but would love to see ya if ya get up here. I'm working nights Tues, so will be up around noon Wed. Have the bible study Wed. night at 6:30 so maybe we can hook up sometime in between. Oh, by the way, those cheeks you gave me last time were AWESOME. :dance: Thanks a bunch. See ya, Earl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts