IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally posted by pdxkevin:
Is this site your company's site?
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Yes ...that is our site..Thank you for visiting

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For all of you who don't know me or USIA. This is an opportunity to visit our production facility in St. Helens. This is by appointment only. I'm hoping the the ifish members that read this who have visited our facility will post there comments. I don't think anyone has been dissapointed. Anyway looking forward to meeting some of you. To schedule, call me at 800-247-8070 or write me at [email protected]

CAPT KUJO

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
If you have ever, ever been cold on the water you gotta go see this stuff. Unbelievable. We will never be cold again!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Is this site your company's site?

[ 04-29-2003, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: pdxkevin ]

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I haven't visited USIA's facilities, but if they are the same folks as the above posted web site, I have used their dive underwear for scuba diving.

They make a fine product. If you're looking to keep warm, especially in a full body suit, I'd look them up.

·
Administrator
119,608 Posts
I have to admit. I looked at the title and thought... "Oh no, that's probably not fishing related."

Then, I read it, and thought of my days out on the water in the sleet, rain, and wind... and Jennie was... NOT FREEZING due to my exotherms and other quality cold weather gear, made by USIA.

You owe yourself the tour, because if you experience the warmth of this gear, you will realize that yes, it's fishing related!

Anything that keeps you out longer because you don't freeze out has to be a good thing!

Jen

[ 04-29-2003, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts