IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it, but right in the middle of the tournament, the CG auxiliary came in and removed the bathrooms!

ARGH! How... ridiculous!

Can you believe it??? Right at the time when we have guests from out of town, they come in, in the middle of fishing, and remove the bathrooms?!?!

For crying out loud! I think that is the weirdest thing I've ever seen!

Why wouldn't they leave them out when we have all of these out of town guests, and can see how many folks are using them?

I miss my portapotty!!!
...and I feel a letter to the editor coming on!

If you have anything to say about this, please print it here, and I'll send it along.

Jen

[ 11-08-2003, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
I commented on their absence yesterday. I told my guys I thought it was wierd that they would pull them with this many boats still fishing the hole. I really had to pee too.............. :blush: :shrug:

·
Registered
733 Posts
since my boat is tarped for the winter you can have my super 8 ice bucket/pee can.... joco

·
Registered
491 Posts
it probably got full.boy,it was really rude in there!you could smell it a ways down the bay.i went back to the ramp if i had to.takes a little time though,especially when the bite is on.i wouldn't go in there,bad things in there!NS :shocked: :sick:

·
Registered
86 Posts
We, Sandy River Ron and I, were there when they pulled it last Thursday. We figured there was a dead body or drugs in the John.

The Sheriff's boat was there to guard the fellas hauling it away.

Only another 100 boats at the hole!

Jenny, you were the only one we saw make use of the facility in the two days we were there!

I was told they only have a ladies room there! Is that true?

Okay, I am willing to write a letter, to whom?

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
You know the hospital's and drug stores have what they call a "Donkey"? It is a plastic urinal. Why don't you people have one of these on board?

If your a woman, you have a bucket, a small bucket like a laundry detergent bucket. Use a childs potty training seat on top.

If you don't want to be seen, Use a poncho over you, or put a bag over your head, and no one will know who you are.

Remember, urinating is a common thing. Everyone has to go some time. Why would anybody want to watch you go to the bathroom.

If you had to go #2 than you should have done that before you came out on the water.

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just have a thing about it.
Believe me, even if a cow can see me, it's a no go! :smile:

A personal problem, I guess... But very, very frustrating! Believe me, it's no fun having to go, and not being able to!!!

Yeah, I know... "Get over it and pee!"

I wish I could! It's not at all about being seen on the backside. I could care less!

I really think it is partially due to my connective tissue problem. When the boat is rocking, even a little, I just can't go. Even those bathrooms, on a windy, bumpy day give me fits.

OK, now you know all of my personal habits, so SHUT UP! :smile: :smile:

I tell Bill, "BELIEVE ME! It bothers me more than it does you!"

The look on his face, however, when we are running back to shore from B 10 tells a much different story, though. :shrug:

Oh well. We deal with it.

Jen

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
One day we spent ours on a lumpy sea only to have a client almost barf when I took him to the floating head :shocked:

At least if they would have left it in we wouldn't have had to be subjected to BnB taking care of business next to Zaq and his two chromers.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
I don't get it. :whazzup: Doesn't everybody have a bathroom on board? TV/VCR.. microwave? Fridge? Electric blankies? :shrug: :grin:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
:hoboy: :grin: :wink:

·
Registered
803 Posts
I've got a porta-potty on board. I'm with Fishchaser, I too recommend the poncho and if they're shy, I tell them to turn it around and put the hood up. It saves wear and tear on the bags.......

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I guess that explains Zaq's first picture in his post yesterday....yeah, like they really just wanted to show us picture on the back of Big-N-Bright's sweatshirt! :grin: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,191 Posts
Jen,
Get me some details or at least who was in charge of these things and I'll put that in the paper, too...

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK... Here they are...

The ONLY time I have been able to go to the bathroom in the boat, was one day..

OH! You mean ghost hole bathroom details?

:laugh:

I'll call the CG today and find out why they do that.
J

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Jennie, Do you understand what you just did? You just let the whole world know that you can't go to the bathroom in the outdoors. Literally the whole world. You posted it on the INTERNET.

You know that is something I don't think I would let my own mother know, but you just told the whole world. :grin: Plus you are letting Bill print it up in the Statewide NEWSPAPER!!! :laugh: :laugh:

[ 11-09-2003, 09:09 AM: Message edited by: fishchaser ]

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
They probably had a set date they were planning on removing them so they'de be off the water before too many winter storms roled in and it just happened to be the same time as the NCR Turney.

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know.
Aren't I brave? :smile:

I feel so proud!

Jen

·
Administrator
119,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh. I've done that! :smile: :smile: :smile:

No, it's not trying that is hard for me, at all. I do try!

I think the reason I tell all, here, is that I want this to be perfectly clear, when or if I board your craft! :smile: :smile:

Jen

1 - 20 of 26 Posts