IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I'll be out tomorrow with a couple buds to take one last stab at the urbs, Unless, of course we get one. in that case it may be my second to the last stab.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be comming out of Ridgefield. And am not sure where I will end up yet. Have to see about wind. :grin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will be back at Vernita hoping to catch a huge Chinook with a Chartreuse Kwikfish and the clip off my Fish Flash in his mouth. That would be my "perfect scenario"!! Good luck to all!!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:grin: ******, Am so bad at this URB stuff no one wants to go. :rolleyes:
The bass Guy all have a Club Classic out of SB. And I would not want to be on THEIR water. I would be black balled. You know how touchie some fisher persons can be.
So I will spend some time on salmon. some time on the those gray bottom feeders. I only have three days to fish this weekend, So I can run after those green fish later in the weekend. And maybe try to troll up a coho. See ya on the river.
Cliff

3,877 Posts
Bassin,

I am one of the individuals fishing with H2Odog tomorrow. We are putting in at Scapoose Bay and fishing in the St. Helens area below the Lewis River or across from Warrior Rock as long as the wind is not howling too bad. Otherwise we will travel up a ways and fish off Bachelor Island somewhere.

Just get in that 50 - 60 foot water somewhere and see what happens.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I went. fished three hours above BI. where I have taken a few fish this year. Blanked. Moved down to river. for about a hour just did not feel right, moved again to just up from mouth of the Lewis. and died there. Any one do any thing?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Hi Bassin,
Went around govn't isle and seen 2 caught for about 4 boats. They were caught all in the same boat. Would like to get back to the hole I met you but a little far for this boat still. So I'll stayed close to home for the first few outings and work myself to further distances. The maiden voyage was pretty successful except the anchor pulling thing. I put the rope on the wrong side of the bolt and the buoy just stood by the boat. Cound't understand why at first. Looks like there is a sporadic bite at times but gonna be winding down with it being a hit and miss now.

:smile: Smily :smile:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Smily: hows it been going? I have done OK in that spot this year. Yesterday was the 1st day the boat blanked there. I could not even get a gator bite. Thats Fishing. :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts