IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing today out at Frenchman's with Chris, Clown and Chris's girlfriend Blythe. We fished the entire tide from begingin to end.

Things started out pretty slow, we had two takedowns but neither stuck in the morning. We saw about 4 other fish landed for about 35 boats. After a nice BBQ lunch Chris and I decided to switch thinking caps and come up with some ideas to catch fish... now it has been said that I have a monsterous gord, what do you guys think?

The sad thing is my brown hat is not big enough for me! Well the great thing is it worked because the last couple hours of the tide we had some action!

First it was Chris's trun with this nice URB

Then a few minutes later SHABAMALAM it was Blythe's turn and her first ever URB came to the boat.

A couple seconds after getting the rods back in SHABAMALAMO another one for Blythe! This one was a Tule but wanted to donate her berries to the Carrot Cause down in tidewater in a month or so!

Over all it was a pretty slow day. We probably only saw about another 10 fish boated for about 35 or 40 boats. Hopefully things will start picking up!

Blue and chart. tip Alvins were the ticket with about a 5 foot lead line. We moved a couple times and had bites at 42 and 52 feet.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
TTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE. Nice it had eggs but it should smoke up real well :sick: . Rip and strip was the order of day followed by a couple of nice UBR'S. Hopefully we can add more berries for the carrot tidewater challenge. Skrimmy are you stockin' up yet?.......chris

[ 08-29-2003, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: fishnxtc ]

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Maybe you should take him out on the Salmon Prancer. You know you and your brother could show MR. 5 Cent a great time :laugh: .....Chris

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Tuh....Tuh.....Tuuuuuuulllllllleeeeeeee!!

I'd say you guys had a great day given the catch to boat ratio

Salmon Prancer :laugh: :laugh: Noyce!

Bobby

·
Registered
327 Posts
WELL i can see that lady luck is queen. looked to be a beautiful day on the mighty columbia... sure miss fishing with team... well you know...sincerely droughting in colorado steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts