IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea, I have been neglecting an ole' friend myself. Today, two of us Old Bulls, very much stuck in our ways, and plan on staying very much "stuck there," headed out to the River.

Somehow, we managed to do "O-tay."

First this 33 mint.

Then a 20 joined in with the 33.

And my Old Bull Buddy added a 25.

Guess we need to welcome ourselves back into the ****** Spinner club, Old Bull. :wink:

Fish are showing at Frenchman's.

Rick

[ 07-20-2003, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
******, you chinook slayer you. Nice photos and it's great to take freinds out especially when you get them into fish. Well done sir!
Well now as some of the others may say, what and where did this happen? pershaps a gps reading for those of us that want to help hold down the fort there for you.

Can you do that again tomorrow?

That sir is the question?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't own a GPS. :depressed:

Fish are showing at Frenchman's/Cat Island. These were all on spinners. Copper Red, Gold Red and Blue Tip Rainbow Red.

We did it today, someone else will have to do it tommorow. :wink:

[ 07-19-2003, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
2,425 Posts

Nice...you need to work on that arm extention for the pix though...<grin>.

We had one 20+ native to the boat up near Camas. Seemed slow...we la de da'ed it out around 11AM, had one at 11:30 and then didn't see anything else and left around 2PM.

We got ours on that same small chartruese K wobbler. Had the brass/red bead spinner out also.

We were in about 25 feet but right in back of a bar, figuring they'd have to come around the corner.

Brion

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Nice fish. That 20 pounder looks a lot smaller next to that bigger one :wink: :grin:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Those are some nice fish!! :cheers: I caught about a 20lber trolling up by the railroad bridge on friday. It had one too many fins,so had to let it go. I was using a chart. and orange wiggle wart in 32' at 23 pulls.

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
993 Posts
way to go team old bull and team get bent :cheers:
:dance: :cheers:
:dance: :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
not bad for an otay day :cheers:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Good job Rick, nice to see the wiley vets come through again. Karma is a sweet thing. :cheers:

We had a tough day on the catching side as they dropped the water below Bonnie by about 3 ft from 5 am to 11 am. So we pulled out and headed down to Camas for a couple more hours with no luck. We had a fun time but no fish. Oh well you live to fight another day.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts

Looks like a Great Day on the Water, Rick. Nice to see you and your "Old Bull" buddy :wink: get into some fish.

Been waiting for the "****** Slays them post". :grin: :grin:

Well done.

Steve :cheers:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
I have to say those are some sweet fish... I'm glad someone found them yesterday :cheers:

·
Registered
641 Posts
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE HATCHERY FISH FROM THE RIVER FOR PICTURES !!!
RELEASE THEM UNHARMED SO WE ALL HAVE A CHANCE.

[ 07-20-2003, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Spooled ]

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Spooled:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
AND MAKE SURE NOBODY IS LOOKING!

·
Administrator
119,608 Posts
Spooled, LOL! I love that!

My new signature file! :smile: