IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
119,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to give away some worm trolls and a couple decals! :smile:

Rules: To win, simply go fetch the answer to the question, and be the first back here to post the correct answer!
If you have won a prize from ifish in the last month, give someone else a try!
Any edited answers will be disqualified.
One try per person!

OK... here goes!
To win two of Uncle Wes's Worm Trolls, and two ifish decals, go to Uncle Wes's Worm Troll Home page!

Question:

What did Adam Reed of Ferndale, Washington have to say about Worm Trolls?

OK, there ya go! Your Sunday night contest fix!

Ready, set......

Go get some trout!

Jen

[ 05-18-2003, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I've never been able to catch fish on my own before. The Power Bait and worm and bobber never really did the trick. When Uncle Wes introduced me to his custom worm trolls, I definitely had my doubts. Let's just say I was pretty impressed when I was able to put trout in the boat the first day out on the lake using Uncle Wes's Custom Worm Trolls. Now I know how it feels to be one of the only people on the lake catching fish, thanks Uncle Wes.

Adam Reed,
Ferndale, WA

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I've never been able to catch fish on my own before. The Power Bait and worm and bobber never really did the trick. When Uncle Wes introduced me to his custom worm trolls, I definitely had my doubts. Let's just say I was pretty impressed when I was able to put trout in the boat the first day out on the lake using Uncle Wes's Custom Worm Trolls. Now I know how it feels to be one of the only people on the lake catching fish, thanks Uncle Wes.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts

G

·

Adam Reed,
Ferndale, WA

·
Administrator
119,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man! I had no idea! All three of you guys,

Master Caster, Keta, Birdnest, Lipripper... You all say you have never been able to catch fish on your own?

I HAD NO IDEA!!!!

Well, everyone, let's help them out! :tongue:

I'm sorry. :smile:

Congrats, Master Caster, send me your address, and I'll send you the goods!

--and I'll see to it that I teach you all how to catch fish. :smile:

Just try a worm troll!

LOL!
Jen

·
Administrator
119,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also, MC, I have 2 silver, 2 brass, and one red.
Pick two colors, k?

Jen

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
lol Im on a dial-up connection and wasnt even signed in when I went to post and still made it!
Guess I cant say I never win anything anymore. :grin:

Jon :smile: :grin: :smile:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I always catch fish, I don't think I have ever been skunked. I usually use power bait or worms, doesn't really matter. When uncle Hulka introduced me to his famous carrot milk soaked worm troll, I knew he was on to something. How wrong I was, nary a pescado to be found. Now I know what it is like to be the other 90%.

Birdnest
Bellingham, WA

·
Administrator
119,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think it's interesting to go to the board, and see that it's a slow Sunday afternoon.
I do a contest, thinking, "This one will last a while!"

NOPE!

Within 5 minutes, we had 4 or 5 answers. It's funny. You are out there, but no one is posting. What do you do? Just stare at the screen hitting refresh all day?

Gosh.... Sounds familiar.

Jen

·
Administrator
119,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't think so, Pelican, but I can understand how you think that.
I think he was just making fun of my making fun. :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
31 Posts
A lot of folks know who I am up here in Whatcom county because of where I work. I meet hundreds of folks each weekend. I just read your comments I can see what your saying. In fact Birdnest is new to this area, I'm going to try and get him up here for a little fishing on the lake. A little side note about Adam, those were his first trout ever trolling. It was fun to teach him how to read a lake and work it. Every year I take out 2 or 3 folks and teach them our sport of catching. It's fun to see them put in there first catches. This year I've had the pleasure of taking a Father and Son out. Dad hadn't been fishing since he was a kid and the son had never caught a trout. It was fun to watch the boy catch his first trout. In fact as soon as we hit the docks he was out showing his catch off to the Rangers. Great fun to see. Now father and Son are regular anglers. I've taken 2 other folks out this year and it's just great to see them put fish in the boat. I think if everyone put the effort of teaching folks this sport of catching. There wouldn't be orginazations trying to take our angling privledges away. Just my thoughts.

[ 05-19-2003, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: PELICAN II ]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts