IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found a condiment that I love more than ranch dressing or Tabasco sauce. From that you may think my standards are low. I guess I just like the old standby’s
So this summer my family and I were on a scouting/shed hunting trip and we ended up in a little store in central Oregon. A tourist trap. But I wandered around looking for the obligatory Oreos when I found the spice section. And next to that was the condiments. Always n the hunt for something new I found Filipino Phil’s nuclear chipotle sauce. In medium. Took back to camp and the next I knew I was putting it on everything. Eggs. Salads. A little dip for some meat. Oh my gosh. Loving the burn. A week later some buddy’s and I were out and I whipped out Phil’s sauce and these guys went nuts. Stews and vegetables were getting doused.
So that Monday I was almost out and trying to find it. Google wasn’t helping. Finally found an obscure email and sent an email inquiring as to what retail locations are carriers of their deliciousness. In my email signature is my phone number.
So as I am driving to work I get a call with an Olympia number. I have a buyer in Olympia and figured he was calling me with leads. I answered. It was Filipino Phil!! We talked for awhile. Cool dude. Old carpenter. He sent me a care package and said Fred Meyer carries his product. Took a bunch to elk camp. Guys were cutting the bottles open to get the last bit. Ribs, meatloaf potatoes Everything was getting sauced up
Telling you guys. If you like chipotle with a bit of heat grab a bottle at Fred Meyer in the condiments section.
I actually prefer the medium. Has heat and a great flavor. The hot doesn’t strike me as hotter. Just a bit different flavor. He’s coming out with a rub. But the prototype is a bit sweet for my taste. His salad dressing is good too. But I just mix some sauce in with my favorite ranch.

Let me know what y’all think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
How does it affect the terminal end?

And if that’s redundant, my apologies.

The terminus?

Reactions: DogZilla15

·
Registered
14,200 Posts

The terminus?
By the looks of things, bring an ice cream cone to the bathroom next morning.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts

The terminus?
From the looks of it and the title it may require a complete rebuild. Medical terminology is rectal disfunction. In other words a gasket failed. :p

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yeah, once the gasket catches fire.... best bet is to rebuild.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,310 Posts
In Vietnam you could sell a small bottle of Tabasco sauce for 30 MPC to kill the taste of everything else we had to eat.

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Okay you got me on this one I went to Freddy's in Warrenton yesterday looking for the sauce nothing to be found, I tried Walmart, I tried natural foods, No sauce. Now I'm headed for amazon.

Reactions: Reel fortunate

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Wifey picked one up at Warrenton FM today. This stuff is the BOMB!!!!
Thank you...thank you...thank you!
"I answered. It was Filipino Phil!!..."

You've peaked my interest... mostly because my bro's name is Phil, and he's always dreaming about new ideas.

Personally, I would choose 'mild' every time, because capsaicin runs through me, more than not.

But you put a flavorful sauce before me with promises it won't... I am "ALL ABOARD!"

·
Registered
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"I answered. It was Filipino Phil!!..."

You've peaked my interest... mostly because my bro's name is Phil, and he's always dreaming about new ideas.

Personally, I would choose 'mild' every time, because capsaicin runs through me, more than not.

But you put a flavorful sauce before me with promises it won't... I am "ALL ABOARD!"
He makes a ‘sissy sauce’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Wifey picked one up at Warrenton FM today. This stuff is the BOMB!!!!
Thank you...thank you...thank you!
Dang that was were I was looking for it on Wednesday afternoon in the condiment section. I then hit the Asian section and both were a zero. Later I checked Amazon they listed it but said unavailable. She must of picked up the last bottle dang it!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dang that was were I was looking for it on Wednesday afternoon in the condiment section. I then hit the Asian section and both were a zero. Later I checked Amazon they listed it but said unavailable. She must of picked up the last bottle dang it!!!!!!!!
She said isle #15 at the end on the right as you walk towards meat dept.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Fred Meyer in Hillsboro has it. In the Ketchup/Mustard isle, not in the condiment isle. FYI

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts