IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 3 oz. bottle for $9.49. What ever you do keep the cap on tight! It's kind of like rotting sandshrimp/decomposing smelt all rolled into one :shocked:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I'm very skeptical about this stuff. It sounds like it will be better for catfishing, they way everyone talks on how it reeks.

Salmon like fresh smelling baits in my opinion.

SKP

·
Registered
755 Posts
boater...

You could use it for lubrication on your sport jet and leave a trail in the water!

Good to see your still in here helping us out.

Did you get down to the Columbia for some of the fun?

It's still very good!

SG

·
Registered
294 Posts
A month or so ago I had the opportunity to use a bit of it and although it has a 'cat urine' smell to it, :sick: the chinook seemed to prefer it over the usual scents like garlic, shrimp, anise etc...
But definitely keep the lid on tight. It's enough to curl up your nose hairs for sure. :shocked:
Oh BTW a little bit will go a long way.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
SG, i only made it down to the bouy 10 area of the columbia and had one of "those" years down there, to say the least it was incredible as we caught alot of monster kings. we also had a good year for kings up here and the silver fishing has been unreal to, as far as this ultabite goes or any other scent, i dont use any for salmon fishing, i guess i`m an "old fashion" fisherman.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Was looking at some today...yea..no joke...it STINKS...I think its all a marketing scam..But thats just what I think.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Stew...

I've used this stuff over and over again on eggs, herring, spoons, dodgers...etc., and have seen NO difference in the number of fish in my box!

I will agree with all of you though...it wreaks!

Scott

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
That must be the stuff that BOE uses for aftershave. :tongue:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Just like I thought. Maybe Snake River catfishing at Farewell Bend is the place for Ultrabite.

SKP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts