IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugly Green came down to jump in with Brian and I on the Willamette this afternoon.

Here is his reward.

BTW, Brian and I each got to keep one apiece too. But they weren't nearly as big or pretty as UG's.

I hope I'm earning some "tuna points" that I can cash in this summer.

GRB

·
Registered
140 Posts
Fantastic fish and photo.

Tuna is a different story.

When I have more time, I'll tell you more about tuna and sharks in our Pacific.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Ummmmm.... Tuna - Albacore - Saltwater - Depoe Bay - only 2 or 3 months away.... ummmmmm Tuna :grin:

Thanks for the ride today Bruce! :grin:

UG

[ 04-18-2003, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Uglygreen ]

·
Registered
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UG,

LMAO

Hey that looks like the AFTER picture from my diet...oh wait...I never went on a diet.

I think you need ****** to help you with your cut and paste. Is there a tiny picture of my head stuck to the inside of your scaner?

Always a seat for yah. Nice fish Brad.

GRB

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Bruce, maybe ****** or sombody could make it into a "Bobble-head Bruce" that was my first thought, but I couldnt make it work. I do start laughing everytime I see the pic though. Thanks again for the ride yesterday, I dont think there has been a time that I have ridden in your boat that I havent gotten a fish or two. :grin:

Course Its probably cursed now that I have typed that and I will probably never ever catch another fish with ya, oh well. :wink:

UG

·
Registered
209 Posts
HEY GET OFF THE NET!!! lol very nice fish UG! :cheers:

·
Registered
255 Posts
GRB thanks for the day on the water it's always a good day when everyone goes home with fish. I went out again on Sat and the boat went 2 for 4 it was another good day on the water but any way thanks again for a great day I had alot of fun and it was really nice to meet Ugly Green as well see you back on the water soon

[ 04-21-2003, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Fisherman ]

·
Registered
10,617 Posts
Pretty sure it was Vibrax and cut plug hot dogs all of the way :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
14,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ryan,

I told you never to post anything about the hot dogs...Doh ...now it's out there. At least wait till I can get to market will my Ball Park spinners. (now that it has been recorded publicly, at least I can copyright it.) :shrug:

Bobby,

Some on quickies, some on prawns.

·
Registered
10,617 Posts
Sorry Bruce I couldn't stand keeping that secret any longer. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: I will keep the fancy Yellow french dipping sauce quiet though. MMMMMM Mustard on bacon wraps. OOOPs :wink:

[ 04-21-2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: willametteriveroutlaw ]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts