IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the spirit of laughs I decided to post a topic that most of us can relate too..........some of our first fish caught( Ugly ones )....... :tongue:
I want to see if anybody .....besides Sublime... :wink: has any uglier fish pictures......

This was taken in 1989 I was 19............Urgggghhhh.

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
Hey, those fish will probably cut just.......

Well they ought to smoke good if you......

Ah, nevermind. You ate those? :shrug:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Niicccee North American Redsides. A long time ago they would have made me smile that big too, now all I can do is remember the good ole days. :wink:
Mikeymoto

·
Registered
771 Posts
Originally posted by Mikeymoto:
Niicccee North American Redsides. A long time ago they would have made me smile that big too, now all I can do is remember the good ole days. :wink:
Mikeymoto
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Been there, done that!

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Actually about a year ago, Birdhunter posted a pic that was worse. I know, I know, you don't believe that, but it's true.

However, these certainly made the book. So now IGFA stands for what? Incredibly Gross Fish Award?

Uh... thanks for sharing, FM. Really. :sick:

Skein

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I was gonna wait until ya had a "prettest fish picture" but when I saw this topic I had to change my mind.

My good buddy, Monkey Boy, with a "UFP". Way to pretty to smoke so we have already started eating it fresh??

fop

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
hahaha, shoot, well, i guess i won't re-reply my fish posts from the last pics ! haha . you've got me beat on those. however, i might have another here tomorrow i'll try and upload of WillametterRiverOutlaw. he's got a REAL chromer. hahahahahaahahahahhaa

good luck tomorrow, FM!

Brian

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
YUCK.....About fifteen years ago I caught a tule (what's a tule) at the mouth of the Sandy that went 20# or so, I went so far as to have the picture blown up and framed. Needless to say it doesn't hang on my wall anymore. I wish I could post that pick, even though it wasn't as ugly as FMs.

Smj

·
Administrator
41,369 Posts
It was the first day I fished from my brand new drift boat ... I really wanted a fish and had waited a long time for a bite. But a bite came and I was able to christen my new boat with a big, if dark, 49 ½ pounder from tide water. It ate pretty well, actually.

Anyone recognize that old scale? :grin:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I got one for ya...

Which is uglier? I vote for Wildhawg.... :grin:

UG

(PS the fish were upper Willamette bound springers and were actually in very good shape...)

UG

[ 09-07-2003, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: Uglygreen ]

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
I've got one somewhere. Boots! Makes even Chris' Tules look good.

I know Worldlyme has one from this past spring, don't hold back boy! :laugh:

·
Registered
14,791 Posts
Well,

I can't believe Bradd didn't enter this himself. But since I now have the image of "Wildhawg" the bathing beauty burned into the back of my skull...maybe this will help

Nice one Ugly Shad!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts