IFish.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of any results for fall turkey hunting yet? I tried to look things up online and got nothing.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Yep, checked mine on wednesday and I got it. This will be the first fall hunt for turkeys that I've made. With waterfowl and late season deer I've never had time.

Came back from bowhunting Desolation the other day and I saw turkey almost every day. I'm taking the dog since it's allowed in the fall. I can't wait to see what he thinks of a turkey if I get one while he is with me.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yep, checked mine on wednesday and I got it. This will be the first fall hunt for turkeys that I've made. With waterfowl and late season deer I've never had time.

Came back from bowhunting Desolation the other day and I saw turkey almost every day. I'm taking the dog since it's allowed in the fall. I can't wait to see what he thinks of a turkey if I get one while he is with me.
GOT MINE ON THURSDAY, TRIED TO CHECK BUDDIES' ON FRIDAY , FOUND NO CONTROLLED HUNT INFO AVAILABLE . GAVE UP SEARCHING ON LINE STUFF AND CALLED. SHE SAID THE ON-LINE INFO HAD BEEN PULLED.
("THANKS FOR POSTING A NOTICE TO SAVE 20 MINUTES OF SEARCHING"!!) GAVE NAME AND SHE GAVE RESULTS. ODF&W SITE NOT AS SIMPLE AS WOULD SEEM SHOULD BE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts