IFish.net banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Colman is on fish out of Westport not sure how far out or south but it looks like the fish are out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
Oh that's weird. Something about my droid doing it. S = &#115

Dan, I couldn't figure out what you were talking about! :jester:

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
They're Heeeeere!

To support what upland hunter posted, I just read a reliable report on Albacore Addicts (FB Group) that Mark from All Rivers + Saltwater Charters caught Albacore yesterday 60+ miles offshore. Commercial right?

While that may be a long ways, that distance could change overnight.

Let the games begin.

Chass
ct

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Tuna gear will be onboard next week just incase they move inside of the 125 line in the next 7 days.

Thanks for the report Chass and Dustin.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
They're Heeeeere!

To support what upland hunter posted, I just read a reliable report on Albacore Addicts (FB Group) that Mark from All Rivers + Saltwater Charters caught Albacore yesterday 60+ miles offshore. Commercial right?

While that may be a long ways, that distance could change overnight.

Let the games begin.

Chass
ct
Muchas gracias Amigo!!

You've ruined all production until a salt fix complete with tail slaps has rendered this insane addiction cured...if only for a few minutes!

Little Italy is a buzz with talk of tuna...the big boys were already planning on leaving early next week to look for them in the 130's.

·
Registered
11,461 Posts
I won't say exactly where, but if your willing & able to go 70 miles, anywhere off the Ore coast with Tuna water temp & color will work. :thisbig::meme:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Reports of 'I saw carks in the dumpster!' are my favorite for this time of year.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Reports of 'I saw carks in the dumpster!' are my favorite for this time of year.
We used to save a few carks and dump them when nobody was looking during May halibut season. It was hilarious listing the buzz at the cleaning station until someone pointed out that they were freezer burned :laugh: :whistle:

Chass
ct

2,475 Posts
I won't say exactly where, but if your willing & able to go 70 miles, anywhere off the Ore coast with Tuna water temp & color will work. :thisbig::meme:

Ken,

How far north does that apply?

I have a bottomfish trip scheduled for Sunday, but I could persuaded to go a little farther SW...

Mike C

·
Registered
11,461 Posts
Ken,

How far north does that apply?

I have a bottomfish trip scheduled for Sunday, but I could persuaded to go a little farther SW...

Mike C
Probably the entire state of Oregon by now, maybe as far north as SW Wash, should be a better ocean further up north too, to be safe I'd go a little SW for now, unless of course good reports of closer Tuna today, & tomorrow change that plan, Zeke plans on going straight west in a day or two, Good luck if you go. Were looking at the following weekend...unless of course a good report, & better ocean conditions further south change our plans. :meme:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Well I just finished getting all my reels serviced and my rods rigged up. Now I just need to wake up the crew and get them to dust off the boots and the rain gear. It’s Tuna season again boys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
576 Posts
TTT

I plan on going June 29th. That’s the first available day I have.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Not likely.
Chlorophyll numbers are off, water is still on the cool side. Unless of course, you are one of the "Big Guns," that are able to run out 70 plus miles and find the albacore and get back with a boat load. Mid July... hopefully..?

·
Registered
11,461 Posts
Good sst, & chlorol shots from 6-18, looks like good Tuna water to me off Winchester/Charleston around & past the 125 line, looks good off G too, possible window Fri on the S coast, possibly sooner for the N coast, it's time, who will be the first? :meme:

41 - 60 of 65 Posts