IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shrug:We are heading down for some hali and tuna before the big swell on Sunday. We will be going out of newport fri and sat and was wondering if anybody else will be out that we can motor out together with or even ride along with us!!! :cheers:

Thanks A5

· Banned
8,835 Posts
Most of us are watching the rollercoaster ride that the prediction is taking. It's not looking good right now, but that can always change. I'm not gonna buy any ice just yet.

Skein

· Registered
428 Posts
Most of us are watching the rollercoaster ride that the prediction is taking. It's not looking good right now, but that can always change. I'm not gonna buy any ice just yet.

Skein
:eek:oo: been looking forward to a trip w/ maverick.. first one didn't happen. good grief am i the TUNA JOAHNA or what!:crazy:

· Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we are gone anyway hope she lays down good enough for a bite. any one else going out of newport those days drop me a line we are on the black pearl 24' Northriver O/S we will be moored for a night or two.

Thanks Tim:shrug:

· Registered
2,293 Posts
we are gone anyway hope she lays down good enough for a bite. any one else going out of newport those days drop me a line we are on the black pearl 24' Northriver O/S we will be moored for a night or two.

Thanks Tim:shrug:
save your gas money this weekend and put a livewell in instead.
come on down the 24th we will get jiggy with some bait and then go have fun saturday

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.