IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally!

The drought is OFF my boat!

Whenever my boat and I fished, I sat and stared at the river, magazines from 1999, played with the fish finder, figured out my GPS, listened to the VHF -- EVERYTHING BUT CATCH A FISH!!!

Last summer was largely spent watching others catch fish and spend hour upon hour sitting on the boat going up and down and up and down.

No more.

Today we hit the river around 11:30 and not an hour into the trip...WHAMMO!!! A nice 24 lb. (got a fish scale) chinook in the box.

Yeah.

The rest of the day was dead. Very few fish around St. Helens where we were anchored.

I hate fishing upstream from Team Carrot. :wink:

Chacal

·
Ray S.
900 Posts
Chacal, I got one there today,same area, only mine was pretty brown and a little stinky... You are definitely the man. It was very slow around St. Helen's this afternoon congratulations.
Keep gettin em.
Ray

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far, the two fish I have gotten from the area have been pretty good.

Just starting to turn on their tails.

Otherwise, the meat looks nice.

I might actually be starting to get a clue!

·
Registered
68 Posts
So now you think your an expert huh?? Iam sorry about the pictures but they are so dark, because you blotted out the sun that they are unusable!But if you want them Iam sure your Mom will get them to you. :grin:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I blotted out the sun??

What? I was orbiting the sun with a napkin getting the grease off of it?

Oh, you say, "I'm too tired, we have to go home now" Of course it is right during rush hour traffic...

Come to find out the old guy is fishing tomorrow too and wanted his beauty rest....nice.

I will remember this pops.

:smile:

Chacal

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Way to keep gettin' them Chacal!!
Perseverence(sp) does pay off!

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Seen 15 fish landed near buoy 75 today. I had 2 take down's .

Good fishin Arch

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:dance: :dance: :dance: Who's your daddy :dance: :dance: :dance:

ND Forever!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
:dance: :dance: Looks like you are a firm believer in the ND :dance: :dance: Bet your wife would like some now................Chris

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Funny, she never has a second cup at home :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[ 09-02-2003, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: 5-Cents ]

·
Registered
327 Posts
Well now chacal and clown.glad to here you guys are breaking the DDDDDDDROUGHT.KEEP up the good work on raring to drought.....Sincerely droughting in COLORADO STEVE

·
Registered
327 Posts
Well now chacal and clown.glad to here you guys are breaking the DDDDDDDROUGHT.KEEP up the good work on raring to drought.....Sincerely droughting in COLORADO STEVE

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Steve come back! What is love anyway??? Just kidding :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts