IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was invited to a day of fishing with ROJO and Fishing is Life. James met me at my house at 3:30 and we headed to Hammond. I slept most of the way having no sleep the night before. We met Roger at his beautiful boat and headed out. We got to buoy 10 and nothing was happing so we headed out a little further. We ran into a lot of boats and started fishing and it was non stop action. We caught a lot of fish we lost count.
I ended up with a small Coho but a 20 ½ lb Chinook. (digital scale) . Roger ended up with a nice size Coho and James had 2 Coho but let the second one go back wanting a big Chinook. Little did he realize that was the last legal fish he would catch.
We caught a lot of native Coho and some Chinook that were to short. I did catch one Coho that had to weigh 15 lbs that had one too many fins.
By the way James slept on the way home.
We had a blast on the trip.
Thanks ROJO for an outstanding trip.
ST.

James with our catch.

My 20 1/2 lb Chinook

[ 08-07-2003, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: crabbait ]

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
We caught a lot of native Coho and some Chinook with to many fins
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Chinook have to be clipped? Is that just b10, because upriver you can keep unclipped nooks. Just asking cause im going out in week or two. The regs say "fin-clipped coho, fin-clipped steelhead, and chinook" :shrug: Nice fish Sturgeon Tom!

[ 08-07-2003, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: fisherdan ]

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Clipped Coho over 16" and ANY CHINOOK (clipped or not) over 24" inside B10 and over 26" in the ocean. :whazzup: :wink:

Maybe a typo? :wink:

[ 08-07-2003, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Lured In ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.