IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anything on the west side? Aurora went kerflunkt, I know about the one out in Sandy, very nice place... but a co-worker wants to take his little girl out for her first trout and they are out Banks way...

And yes, I tried to convince him that her first trout should be from a stream or lake but... whatcha gonna do. He thinks a nice picnic lunch with the whole famdamily and a trout pond is the way to go.... more power to him as long as he's getting the kids out!

Suggestions?

· Banned
1,330 Posts
Horning's Hideaway in North Plains. It's maybe 15 minutes from Banks, and a really nice little place to take kids for trout. It's a pay to fish place, but worth it.

· Registered
362 Posts
Hornings is great !!! it's local and the price is right :clap: my kids have a blast everytime we go there. You also have paddle boats, small play area and decent rest rooms etc... There is also Lee's u catch just a few miles before you get to vernonia. You cann't miss catching trout there that's for sure. I took my son there last wensday. He caught some nice trout. its a bit more exspensive then Hornings. I would go with Hornings :agree:

· Registered
5,917 Posts
Yes Hornings hideout is well worth it....They are actaully my family in-law and are great people and the fish'n is a blast....Ask for Jane or Bob and they will get you situated...

CO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.