IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many feet out do you want your kwikfish when trolling in tidewater. I have always heard 65ft. and that seems about right curious what others think when you are just flat lining them.

Thanks

· Registered
6,914 Posts
How many feet out do you want your kwikfish when trolling in tidewater. I have always heard 65ft. and that seems about right curious what others think when you are just flat lining them.

Thanks
I run mine in tide water with a 3-4 foot dropper and a 3-4 oz sinker, I do alright plus it keeps my stuff out of the way of other fishermen in tight quarters, just drop until you bounce and keep it next to the bottom. Flat lining in a crowd just makes enemies, keep the stuff by the boat. What I am considering tidewater isn't b-10 but Wheeler, Oyster house, etc...

· Registered
2,852 Posts
50-65 ft. when flatlining or backtrolling. When on the forward troll, as far as you can get 'em behind the boat with the weight you are using and depth you are running without hanging up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.