IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out Depoe Bay this morning with Salmon Styker. We left the dock at 6:00 and had our 6 fish by 7:30. :dance: We had to sort through 5 wild fish to get our hatchery fish. Lost another 5 or 6 at the boat including a very good chinook. I guess Salmon Styker was the salmon loser today after losing that fish. :grin: The water was a little ruff had to do the four wheel drive around the boat some of the time but when you are getting fish like we were who has time to think about that. I just what to say thanks to Salmon Styker and his father for taking me out I finally caught some salmon. :cheers:

SL

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Way to go Salmon loser. :dance: I guess you'll have to change your moniker now to Salmon retainer or something!! :grin:

:smile: Smily :smile:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Well, while I was fighting that big brute chinook and getting tossed around in the boat like an ugly stepchild salmon loser hooked into a another measly coho which of course came to the boat before the big monster that I was fighting. My dad
nets losers fish and gets the net all tangled up. While I'm waiting for someone to net my fish somehow, unbeknownst to me the fish gets away after about a 10 minute fight. Oh well we had a blast any way and the coho were BIG.

Now it's off this weekend to astoria for some of that boring buoy 10 fishing. :cheers:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure blame it on the netter :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts