IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey does anybody know how the salmon fishing is doin out on the Trask river????? Any Help would be great if u dont want to give out any info on here please Pm me. Thnx in advance

~salmonslayer

· Registered
428 Posts
I went down to lorens on sunday and didnt see anything to get excited about. Maybe that run needs more water or is done for the year? If you dont have a boat its hard to find a place to bank fish. Some holes that used to be open are all bought up and closed to fishing. Sad to see if all you want to do is fish.
Later
Fish-on
Fishhead

· Registered
2,579 Posts
Some holes that used to be open are all bought up and closed to fishing. Sad to see if all you want to do is fish.
Later
Fish-on
Fishhead
It is very sad. You can thank the slobs that throw their crap all over the ground and then walk off and leave it. I dont mean to cast a negative post about it but I just dont get why morons cant pick up their trash when they leave.

· Registered
4,667 Posts
"I just dont get why morons cant pick up their trash when they leave. "

I think we as a community need to pick up the trash these morons throw away if we want to keep the access we have. It disturbs me that 90% of ethical/serious fishermen walk over the trash on the trail instead of picking (some of it) it up. Sure, we didn't do the littering, but nonetheless, the litter's still there. If every fisherman would pick up 1 item of trash on the way back to the truck, we'd have cleaner rivers and more access.

· Registered
1,507 Posts
Slowed down from a couple of weeks ago. Fished it last Sunday, 1 dark hen about 30lbs, a white belly buck about 15lbs, and another ****** lost 30+ lbs. Fished from daylight till about 12pm. We were the only ones hooking fish, and it was really slow compaired to 2-3 weeks ago!!! Going to join the crowds on this Wilson maybe??? :whazzup:
Good luck if ya go!! :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.