IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great day in the Trask Tide water today. Not too crowded and a toatal of 10 or 11 fish cuaght. 5 fish were landed between my brother and I. Largest one measured in at 42" :dance: . Using a variety of different cures with Maries sticky stuff and smelly Jelly Craw Anise. All fish cuaght had some color to them except one chromer.

CM

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Were were fishing from our DB. Here is my brother (Bender) with the biggest one to the boat today. And myself with the bloody one from the bottom of the tightly packed fish box.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
(raspy voice) Them some nice lookin fish......(/raspy voice)

Nice job, how cold was it over there?

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
you guys slayed em, polite fishing crowd. Great to see gramps and the KID at work. Even though we didn't do much catching, was an enjoyable day.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Sweatshirt day?? We were out all day on Trask tidewater and it was freezing. There was even a layer of ice at the boat ramp in the morning and a clear blue sky all day.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
It was nice in the afternoon. At first light darn cold, we had to break the Ice from our guides every cast. Trying to cast wet frozen superbraid lines is no fun. Nice thing was that the bank wasnt slippery cause my felt soled wading shoes kept freezing to the ground.

UG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts