IFish.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I think Iwish is a dealer who just came on board not long ago. Check with him.
If you plan on getting one make sure you get the digital thermostat in it! You'll be glad you did! :twocents:

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Then you can ask Oceanblue about those delicious looking "Atomic Buffalo Turds" that she posted on her thread!!! :food:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Just happened to pass by and thought I'd chime in. Thanks for the props OceanBlue and anglingaddict.

First off, I am not an authorized Ifish Traeger Sponsor. I want to make sure that is clear.

I am an authorized Traeger Dealer and would be happy to help in any way I can. There is an awesome rebate going on right now that runs through the end of the year.

Feel free to PM me or email me. I am a Salty Dog sponsor for my Insurance business so you can find my e-mail there if you need it. I can also give you my cell number in a PM if you wish. I will however be out of town and away from my computer beginning this evening and through Monday. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Thanks again and if I can help, please ask.

Ron

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM Sent,

How does an insurance business get to be a traeger dealer? I guess it's all about smoke...lol

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
PM Sent,

How does an insurance business get to be a traeger dealer? I guess it's all about smoke...lol

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::clap:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Ouch! That smarts... I sent you back a PM Go_Getter but I hadn't read that post yet. Is there any way I can recall that PM and change the prices? ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts