IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am aware of how busy we become with work schedules and fishing, I will make a trip to the Seattle area if we can group up five or so TR-1 autopilots with installations available for the Ifish members. Also for those who are looking at a main engine application, TR-1 has that system available as well, Run the main and the kicker with one Tr-1 Gladiator!

Pete/TR-1

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We all know what it is like to control a sled at low speeds with a jet. Some are better than others. TR-1 installed a Gladiator autopilot on a max-cat, twin diesell with jet drives, and it works better than anyone could possibly steer in a foward heading, even at idle. There is a 25hp yamaha kicker tied in through the hydrolic system, So the same autopilot can run bolth. We do require hydraulic steering for the main motor application. I would stick to the kicker pilot for your application.

Thanks pete

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Jet
As an "out of work" ifisher my prayers are with you on the job. The extra time available to fish is great, but not compared to having a good job. Best of Luck landing that job.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Pete, would the Gladiator work on a Redline Ford 351 V8 with American Turbine SD-309 jet pump and handle the Honda 8 hp kicker too?
I'll purchase the TR-1 Gold if I land the job I interviewed for yesterday.
I've given up all the luck I had on catching fish :wink:
Ifishers ... please wish me luck on landing just this one :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts