IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
X-Mas Flyers have been sent out, Sounds like Santa will have the wireless option available Mid December, The Ship List is getting bigger every day so let him know what you want for X-Mass now. Fish On!

Pete/Tr-1

[ 11-06-2003, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: peter frederick ]

·
Administrator
41,361 Posts
When I first saw a TR-1, my first question was, "what about all that cable?" The response I got was, the cable helps keep you from losing the controls! I like the thought of a cable free controller. So my next question is, Will it float? If not, it would be simple to hang a float on it to solve the problem. Sounds like the TR-1 just keeps getting better!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks, you will always have the corded remote for back-up, and special features. The wireless is just basic fuctions( steering/Throttle control). keep the wireless on it's lanyard around your neck or on your belt loop. If anyone would drop it overboard that would be me, I have'nt yet. Plus we ship you two of them in the kit(just like a set of new car key's) Replacement cost is not bad at all if both are lost.
A Floating Key chain is attached to mine!
Pete/TR-1

[ 11-06-2003, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: peter frederick ]

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi Pete,

If I order a TR-1, is the wireless included now?

Thanks IF4F

·
Registered
718 Posts
Pete
Forgive me if this ? has already been asked,but is the wireless available for the tr1 2000?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello,

the wireless is an option, and will not be standard in the cost of the pilot. Right now we are taking orders for 100 wireless remotes to ship mid december, a cost of $300.00 vs $400.00, This option will only work with any TR-1 Gold Autopilot. Any other questions give me a call.

wk#800-588-7655
Cell# 503-329-5117

·
Registered
17,015 Posts
Hey, where's my special flier?

A question that others likely will have -- for the wireless to work, does it have to actually have to 'see' the TR1 computer unit? Or does it work by radio/wifi so that the TR1 unit can be obscured below/behind something?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It just needs to see the antenna( RC) all programed with a differant Frequency. We mailed out 5000 X-Mass flyers, you should get yours soon Gary!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts