IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at putting together a TR-1 Installation Trip. Where? That all depends on customer demands. If anyone is thinking about the idea of not having to sit and run the kicker all day, let the TR-1 Autopilot do it. Any interested members?

Pete/TR-1

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Pete.. could you please send me (2) of the dowel pins that we talked about. They are not available in the Tillamook area, I tried 3 places. I'll call you today w/my address. As for the "road trip" I"ll vote yes for that. My TR-1 needs a tune up, there is no way I can live w/out it now. Chris Vertopoulos

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Pete,
If I sell my old Truck Tomorrow night ( I have a buyer meeting me) I will call you and see if you can have it installed by this weekend. I will get one as soon as I get the extra money for it.

·
Premium Member
11,041 Posts
Got to use my TR-1 for the first time last week.
It was a real pleasure trolling on the ocean. Its almost like having an extra arm. The idle button is really slick the way it allows you to maintain your bearing while netting fish.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Peter. I have been enjoying mine since putting it in and going through setup. You sent me some ferite beads for a noise problem I was having. I put them in and it seems to help on some trips and then have some noise on other trips. Not quit sure what to do to fix it. If you get down towards Springfield on one of your road trips, I wouldn't mind having you take a look to see what I may have installed wrong. Other then the one minor thing, it has been a great addition to my boat and really enjoy it. Thanks, Mark Carter.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks you guys, Mark as for the magnetic interferance to your gps/fishfinder just keep moving the ferrite beads around, untel interferance stops, Battery wires, give me a call if you would like.

Joe, your TR-1 is shipping ups overnight today, call me if you need any help during the installation.

Thanks Pete.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts