IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We filled the Kings for Kids Tourney!! :dance: Actually we overfilled it. We are in need of some help and will provide a free tourney t shirt and dinner. First, we need one more experienced boater to take two people on their boat. Second, we need some men/women power to BBQ and help set up and tear down. We are strictly on a volunteer basis- the money goes to a great cause. We have a kids camp every year for abused children and it is truly life changing. These kids come to camp burned out, they have little hope, and are taken from an abused or abandoned situation. It is great to see the many people from IFISh take part. We will have a silent auction at the end which includes items from First Cast Jigs, Loomis, Lamiglas, Oregon Duck stamp print, Steelheaders Print, Rainshadow Rods, Amerman Eggs, Motion Marine,Fishermans, Bentleys, Tillamook Bait, The Guides Forecast, and many IFish Guides will be donating a day to the fishermen and Women. Most auction items last year went for well below retail value. If you cannot help in these areas and want to come to the BBQ, it is $15.00 per adult which includes a free Tourney T-Shirt.(Kids are Free!!!) Most of all thanks to Jennie for publishing this event and for her support for helping these kids. Please call me or email if you plan on attending the dinner, or helping out. The event will be held at Clackamette Park from 4PM-6PM Friday May 2ND. You can also check out the flyer on the ifish home page.

Thanks!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I can make it out Friday. I can be a cook. I may be able to secure some supplies for your BBQ in the form of a donation from the company I work for. (503)887-2815

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts